The Kraemer Family Library is committed to providing everyone with equal access to library programs, services, and materials. Advance notice is appreciated whenever possible. Please call the Research Assistance Desk at 719-255-3295 or the Circulation Desk at 719-255-3296 for any additional information.
The entrance to the building is equipped with power-assisted doors. Wheelchair accessible restrooms for men and women are located on each floor of the library building.
Additional services for persons with disabilities may include:
- Retrieval of materials for library users who are unable to retrieve materials themselves. Request this service in person or by calling the Circulation Desk at 719-255-3296. As always, advance notice is appreciated.
- Assistance completing Kraemer Family Library forms.
- For assistance with the Kraemer Library Catalog and online databases, please call the Research Assistance Desk at 719-255-3295.
- Most work stations are wheelchair accessible.
- The Library hosts an Assistive Technology Lab. For more information about the lab, call the Computer Assistance Help Desk at 719-255-3422.
For additional ADA resources, please see ADA Resources and Contacts.