The Library offers office delivery to all UCCS faculty and staff that have an office on campus which is accessible to library staff. Delivery is available Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm. There is no charge for this service.
How to Have Items Delivered to Your Office
- Request or place a hold on an item in the Kraemer Library Catalog, Prospector, or WorldCat.
- You will receive an email when your requested item is available for pick-up. To arrange delivery, contact the Circulation Desk at 255-3296 to arrange a delivery time.
- Items will be delivered to your office at the arranged time and you must be present to receive the delivery in person. The Library will call you to ensure you are in your office and then we check out the items to your library account and deliver them to your office.
- You must present your ID to the student delivering the items.
Will the Library Pick up the Items When I'm Done with Them?
No, there is no pick-up or retrieval service. Students who deliver items are unable to accept returns. Please return the items to the library when you are finished with them.
Is there any reason my office delivery would be cancelled?
Please note that occasionally Office Delivery may be unavailable due to:
- Inclement weather
- Insufficient staff and students on duty
You will be notified by phone if the Library needs to cancel your scheduled Office Delivery. Another time will be rescheduled for delivery.
If you have any questions about this service please contact the Circulation Desk at 719-255-3296.