The Kraemer Family Library is committed to providing everyone with equal access to library programs, services, and materials. The most efficient service may be received when library visits are planned between 9:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M., Monday through Friday when the library is fully-staffed. Advance notice is appreciated whenever possible. Please call the Reference Desk at 255-3295 or the Circulation Desk at 255-3296.
The entrance to the building is equipped with power-assisted doors. Wheelchair accessible restrooms for men and women are located on each floor of the library building.
Services for persons with disabilities may include:
- Retrieval of materials for library users who are unable to retrieve materials themselves. Request this service in person or by calling the Circulation Desk at 255-3296. As always, advance notice is appreciated.
- Assistance completing library forms.
- Photocopying of library materials when use of the self-service photocopy machines is not accessible. Please call the Reference Desk at 255-3295 or the Circulation Desk at 255-3296 before visiting the library if you will need copying assistance.
- Assistance with the Kraemer Library Catalog and online databases.
- Most work stations are wheelchair accessible.
- The Library hosts an Assistive Technology Lab. For more information about the lab, call the Computer Assistance Help Desk at 255-3422.