HOW TO OBTAIN UCCS CREDIT FOR YOUR FTE COURSE
- Make sure you have registered with FTE for your desired course(s).
- Find your program in the listings below and follow the link to the program page.
- At the program page, download the registration instruction document attached to your specific course. This document will provide you with step-by-step instructions for applying to the Extended Studies Program and accessing your myUCCS student portal account, where you will register and pay for your course credit.
- At the conclusion of your course or whenever you wish, request your official UCCS transcript. Go to the Transcript Request Page for instructions.
FTE PROGRAMS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR REGISTRATION
PROGRAMS FOR TEACHERS/EDUCATORS
- Economics For Leaders (EFL) Program for Teachers: Summer 2019
- Economic Forces in American History (EFIAH): Summer 2019
- Institute on the Environment and the Economy (EEI): Summer 2019
- Online Courses: Summer 2019
- Issues of International Trade: Spring 2019
- Understanding Global Economic Issues: Spring 2019