How to obtain UCCS Credit for your FTE Course
- Make sure you have registered with FTE for your desired course(s).
- Find your program in the listings below and follow the link to the program page.
- At the program page, download the registration instruction document attached to your specific course. This document will provide you with step-by-step instructions for applying to the Extended Studies Program and accessing your myUCCS student portal account, where you will register and pay for your course credit.
- At the conclusion of your course or whenever you wish, request your official UCCS transcript. Go to the Transcript Request Page for instructions.
CURRENT FTE PROGRAMS AVAILABLE FOR REGISTRATION: SUMMER 2018
- Online Courses
- Economics for Leaders (EFL) Teacher Program
- Economic Forces in American History (EFIAH)
- Economic Issues for Teachers (EIFT)
- Economics for Leaders (EFL) Student Program
- Economic History for Leaders (EHFL) Student Program
- Institute on the Environment and the Economy (EEI)
- Rejuvenating Your Economics Classroom
- Fundamentals of Environmental Economics
- Understanding Global Economic Issues