HOW TO OBTAIN UCCS CREDIT FOR YOUR ELC COURSE
- FIRST: Make sure you have registered with ELC for your desired course(s).
- SECOND: Find your course in the listings below and click the course title to download the registration instruction document attached to your specific course. This document will provide you with step-by-step instructions for applying to the Extended Studies Program and accessing your myUCCS student portal account, where you will register and pay for your course credit.
- THIRD: Approximately 4-6 weeks after the conclusion of your course, your grade will be posted to your UCCS transcript. To request your official UCCS transcript, go to the Transcript Request Page for instructions.
Current Courses Available For Registration: SPRING 2019
*Don't forget to check out the ELC Certificates in Economics and Personal Financial Literacy!*
- "YEAR OF THE BOAR? OR "YEAR OF THE PIG?": January 26, 2019. Click here to view ELC course page
- ARE WE OVERDUE? AND ARE WE READY? TALES OF THE NEXT RECESSION: February 9, 2019. Click here to view ELC course page
- LESSONS FROM THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION: March 9, 2019. Click here to view ELC course page
- TRADE AND TARIFFS - THE ISSUES THAT WON'T (AND SHOULDN'T) DIE: April 13, 2019. Click here to view ELC course page
- ARE WE IN A SECOND "GILDED AGE"?: May 4, 2019. Click here to view ELC course page