HOW TO OBTAIN UCCS CREDIT FOR YOUR ELC COURSE
- FIRST: Make sure you have registered with ELC for your desired course(s).
- SECOND: Find your course in the listings below and click the course title to download the registration instruction document attached to your specific course. This document will provide you with step-by-step instructions for applying to the Extended Studies Program and accessing your myUCCS student portal account, where you will register and pay for your course credit.
- THIRD: Approximately 4-6 weeks after the conclusion of your course, your grade will be posted to your UCCS transcript. To request your official UCCS transcript, go to the Transcript Request Page for instructions.
Current Courses Available For Registration: SUMMER 2018
- THE MYSTERY OF BITCOIN AND CRYPTOCURRENCIES REVEALED: June 19, 2018. Click here to view ELC course page
- TEACHING PERSONAL FINANCIAL LITERACY IN THE ELEMENTARY GRADES - ONLINE: One section available in Summer 2018: June 18-July 29, 2018. Click here to view ELC course page