HOW TO OBTAIN UCCS CREDIT FOR YOUR ELC COURSE
- FIRST: Make sure you have registered with ELC for your desired course(s).
- SECOND: Find your course in the listings below and click the course title to download the registration instruction document attached to your specific course. This document will provide you with step-by-step instructions for applying to the Extended Studies Program and accessing your myUCCS student portal account, where you will register and pay for your course credit.
- THIRD: Approximately 4-6 weeks after the conclusion of your course, your grade will be posted to your UCCS transcript. To request your official UCCS transcript, go to the Transcript Request Page for instructions.
Current Courses Available For Registration: FALL 2019
*Don't forget to check out the ELC Certificates in Economics and Personal Financial Literacy!*
- TEACHING PERSONAL FINANCIAL LITERACY IN THE ELEMENTARY GRADES-ONLINE: September 30-November 10, 2019. Click here to view ELC course page
- AFRICA AND THE NEW SILK ROAD: DEVELOPMENT IN THE 21ST CENTURY: September 21, 2019. Click here to view ELC course page
- THE ECONOMICS OF MANAGING NATURAL DISASTERS: October 26, 2019. Click here to view ELC course page
- THE NEW ECONOMICS OF THE 2020 ELECTIONS: November 2, 2019. Click here to view ELC course page
- PRICING WITH MARKET POWER: November 16, 2019. Click here to view ELC course page