HOW TO REGISTER TO AUDIT YOUR CCA COURSE(S)
- FIRST: Please note that auditing these courses does not earn credit toward either the undergraduate or graduate certificates in Cognitive Archaeology.
- SECOND: Download the UCCS Extended Studies non-credit registration instructions. These instructions are meant for those who have not enrolled at UCCS previously; they provide step-by-step instructions for the non-credit Extended Studies online application, registration and payment.
- THIRD: Using your myUCCS student portal username and password, access the online coursework on the UCCS Canvas login page.
CURRENT COURSES AVAILABLE FOR REGISTRATION - SUMMER 2019
- Course Dates: June 10-August 2, 2019
- Deadline To Register: June 17, 2019
- Tuition: $150 per course (inclusive of all fees)
- Visit the Center for Cognitive Archaeology Courses Page To Obtain A Syllabus For All Courses Below
EVOLUTION OF RITUAL AND RELIGION
4.0 Continuing Education Units (CEUs): NANT 4115-N01 CLASS# 20313
4.0 Continuing Education Units (CEUs): NANT 4310-N01 CLASS# 20316
4.0 Continuing Education Units (CEUs): NANT 4355-N01 CLASS# 20318