HOW TO REGISTER FOR CREDIT FOR YOUR CCA COURSE(S)
- FIRST: If you wish to apply for either the Undergraduate or Graduate Certificates in Cognitive Archaeology, see the Center for Cognitive Archaeology home page. It is not required that you be on a certificate track to take these credit courses.
- SECOND: Access your UCCS Extended Studies registration packet. Download the Graduate credit registration packet; OR, download the Undergraduate credit registration packet. These instructions are meant for those who have not enrolled at UCCS previously; they provide step-by-step instructions for the Extended Studies online application, registration and payment. If you are a regular student at UCCS or you already have access to your myUCCS student portal account, you can find your course (see below) using the course search function in the portal.
- THIRD: Using your myUCCS student portal username and password, access the online coursework on the UCCS Canvas login page.
- FOURTH: Request your official UCCS transcript using your myUCCS student portal account. Go to the Transcript Request Page for instructions.
CURRENT COURSES AVAILABLE FOR REGISTRATION - FALL 2019
- Course Dates: August 26-December 21, 2019
- Deadline To Register: September 12, 2019
- Graduate tuition: $2132 per course (inclusive of all fees)
- Undergraduate tuition: $1246 per course (inclusive of all fees)
- Visit the Center for Cognitive Archaeology Courses Page To Obtain A Syllabus For All Courses Below
NEUROCOGNITION OF ART
3 Graduate Credit Hours: ANTH 5105-780 CLASS# 41235
3 Undergraduate Credit Hours: ANTH 4105-780 CLASS# 41234
EVOLUTION OF RITUAL AND RELIGION
3 Graduate Credit Hours: ANTH 5115-780 CLASS# 41205
3 Undergraduate Credit Hours: ANTH 4115-780 CLASS# 41202
3 Graduate Credit Hours: ANTH 5310-780 CLASS# 37937
3 Undergraduate Credit Hours: ANTH 4310-780 CLASS# 37936
3 Graduate Credit Hours: ANTH 5345-780 CLASS# 41225
3 Undergraduate Credit Hours: ANTH 4345-780 CLASS# 41220
3 Graduate Credit Hours: ANTH 5355-780 CLASS# 41227
3 Undergraduate Credit Hours: ANTH 4355-780 CLASS# 37938