RN to BSN Quick Links
Our requirements and more
Learn about requirements, then apply to UCCS today!
Learn how much our program will cost
In the spirit of transparency, we break out all mandatory student fees on student accounts.
Learn about transferrable courses and our requirements
Our curriculum is flexible, and students may choose how many and which courses they take each semester.
Have a question? We're happy to answer it.
Explore general questions about our program at your leisure.
Watch our engaging content
We offer live online webinars each month you can attend from home, or you can watch some of our recorded webinars. Each is designed to provide the information you need with flexible convenience.
We fuel the success of our students
Our students come from various backgrounds and experiences. We’re honored to share their success stories with you!
Apply to UCCS today
Fuel your future, apply to become a UCCS student today.
Get answers to your questions
Not ready to apply quite yet, or just have a question for us? We'd love to help.
We are proud to offer you an affordable and transparent cost structure. Financial aid options are available at www.uccs.edu/finaid and Scholarship Opportunities are available at www.uccs.edu/finaid/types-of-aid/scholarships.
Academic Year 2019-2020
|Tuition||$367 per credit hour
($11,000 total for 30 credits)
One-time fee due when you start taking classes
In the spirit of transparency, UCCS breaks out all mandatory student fees on the student account. Tuition and fees are the same for in-state and out-of-state students.
Consortium Agreement for Community College Students
Students in the Dual Enrollment RN to BSN program take classes at both their local college and UCCS. In order to receive financial aid for classes at both institutions, students must complete a Consortium Agreement. This agreement will make UCCS your home college and your local college the host college, while securing your fixed tuition rate under the UCCS Dual Enrollment RN to BSN program. The Consortium Agreement must be active in order to receive financial aid coverage.
Below are the steps to complete your Consortium Agreement (after you are admitted to UCCS):
- Once admitted, your Nursing Advisor will send you the Consortium Agreement to fill out.
- You send the completed form back to your Nursing Advisor.
- The Financial Aid Office at UCCS sends the Consortium Agreement to your community college to complete their section.
- When the Consortium Agreement is complete, UCCS will become your “home” school and your community college will become your “host” school. This will allow you to secure the $367/credit hour tuition rate and receive financial aid for classes at both schools.
Here are some things to keep in mind:
- The Consortium Agreement must be completed every semester. Pay close attention to the emails from your advisor.
- You must be enrolled in at least one UCCS course to be eligible.
- Both in-state and out-of-state students are eligible.
For questions about the Consortium Agreement, please email email@example.com.