International Transfer Criteria
English Proficiency Minimum Requirement
- TOEFL (iBT) 75 or
- IELTS 6.0
*Exceptions:You do not need to submit a proof of English Proficiency Score mentioned above if you meet either one of the criteria below:
- Completion of a UCCS-approved English language program (ELS Language Center) or our IEP Language Center and receiving the approved scores.
- Completion of English Composition I and II at a regionally-accredited post-secondary U.S. institution with a 'C' grade or better.
- AP: Completion of English Language & Composition or English Literature & Composition with a score of 4 or better.
- IB: Completion of English A Literature HL, English A Language & Literature HL, or English A Language & Literature SL with a score 4 and higher.
- SAT verbal score or 400 or better. (UCCS code: 4874)
- ACT English sub-score of 14 or better. (UCCS code: 0535)
- Citizen of a country whose first/official language and the language of instruction are English and has completed all secondary or post-secondary schooling in that country.
GPA requirements vary based on each department, please check out the detailed information here.