Use the correct International Affairs form below to provide required information, or apply for assistance from your International Affairs international student advisor. Please read each form carefully for instructions. Completed forms may be submitted electronically from your UCCS email address to, or in person at the International Affairs office (Copper House 9202). Additional information and/or documentation may be required.

Email with any questions.     

All international students:

F-1 Students:      

J-1 Students: