If you anticipate that you may have an opportunity to promote the University of Colorado Colorado Springs, please do not hesitate to contact International Affairs for help in your planning. With a few weeks of notice, we can usually provide the following:
Guidance on student mobility trends in specific regions or countries
- PowerPoint presentation templates and examples
- Electronic or hard copies of brochures (some specifically for international audiences)
- Information on our English language program, undergraduate and graduate study at UCCS
- Information on admissions requirements, policies and timelines
- Information on costs and scholarships unique to international students
Please email or call Ruby Cheng, International Services and Recruitment Coordinator at Admissions (firstname.lastname@example.org / 719-255-7218), if you would like to request printed copies of any materials or presentations.