If you anticipate that you may have an opportunity to promote the University of Colorado Colorado Springs, please do not hesitate to contact the Global Engagement Office for help in your planning. With a few weeks of notice, we can usually provide the following:
Guidance on student mobility trends in specific regions or countries
- PowerPoint presentation templates and examples
- Electronic or hard copies of brochures (some specifically for international audiences)
- Information on our English language program, undergraduate and graduate study at UCCS
- Information on admissions requirements, policies and timelines
- Information on costs and scholarships unique to international students
Please email or call Ruby Cheng, International Services and Recruitment Coordinator at Global Engagement Office (email@example.com / 719-255-7218), if you would like to request printed copies of any materials or presentations.