Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies
An Interdisciplinary Studies Degree is best suited for:
- Students who have a specific personal or professional interest that cannot be met within the traditional degree structure, or
- Students with disparate credit hours trying to find a way to complete their degree.
- Students and faculty can design majors around interdisciplinary topics of professional and personal interest
- Students, guided by advisors, take initiative in directing their own education
- Students learn how to analyze and apply knowledge gained from multiple disciplines
There are two approaches to an Interdisciplinary Studies degree:
- A traditional UCCS campus-based Individually Structured, Interdisciplinary Studies program. or
- An online only Intercampus Interdisciplinary Studies program.