Please create a Cherwell Ticket and we will promptly help you with your issue.
Yes, even though you are salaried you MUST submit a timesheet each month accurately stating any vacation or sick time or any overtime worked. If you have further questions, please create a Cherwell ticket and we will promptly get back to you.
The first time you go into your calendar it will prompt you to set up your settings, if you are unsure of the answers to these preferences, please contact your department’s Payroll Personnel Liaison.
- For classified staff, Please visit https://www.uccs.edu/hr/employee-relations/performance-management/performance-management-program-classified-staff for dates, and how to conduct a performance management program
- For University Staff, Please visit https://www.uccs.edu/hr/employee-relations/performance-management/annual-performance-rating-university-staff for dates, and how to conduct an annual performance rating
- For Faculty, Please visit https://www.uccs.edu/hr/employee-relations/performance-management/annual-performance-rating-faculty
for dates, and how to conduct an annual performance rating
Yes there are! Please submit a ticket through Cherwell before posting positions for temporary hires.
Clean out your cache.
You can only make 2 changes a day. You will have to wait 24 hours.
The last working day of the month.
No, you can only cash out your sick leave if you are eligible to retire and then you receive 1/4th of your balance.
Your W-2 will become available around the first week of February, you can access an electronic copy by:
- Logging into the portal.
- Opening the NavBar and selecting CU Resources.
- Clicking on My Info and Pay to access the W-2 option at the bottom of the menu. (Note: Before you can access this information, you'll be prompted to verify your identity using multifactor authentication.)
If you are no longer a current employee, please contact Employee Services at 1-855-216-7740