FAQ - General

Employee Services handles everything from PERA, 401s, Healthcare, Dental, Short or
Long term Disability, Life Insurance and more. If you are wanting more information on
these topics you can call Employee Services at 1-855-216-7740 Option#3. Please have your employee ID# ready. Or visit their website.

Soon, you will create a Cherwell ticket. For now, please email your request to hrinfo@uccs.edu.

Log on to myUCCS Employee Portal and complete Conflict of Interest, Discrimination and Harassment and Information Security and Privacy Awareness. Also SaVE act training which can be scheduled through the office of Institutional Equity . Faculty must also take CU: FERPA Training.

YES! Employee Services will be happy to answer any questions over the phone regarding your benefits or you can schedule an appointment to meet with a representative on the 2nd Tuesday of each month.

Your pay advice can be found in your portal. There are all kinds of other great tidbits in your portal, too…check it out! https://portal.prod.cu.edu

Direct Deposit is the most common form of payment. Pay cards are issued to those who are not enrolled in direct deposit. The card itself will be delivered to your home address and is used much like a debit card. https://www.cu.edu/employee-services/paycards-details



Your W-2 will become available around the first week of February, you can access an electronic copy by:

  • Logging into the portal.
  • Opening the NavBar and selecting CU Resources.
  • Clicking on My Info and Pay to access the W-2 option at the bottom of the menu. (Note: Before you can access this information, you'll be prompted to verify your identity using multifactor authentication.)

If you are no longer a current employee, please contact Employee Services at 1-855-216-7740