"Research and creative work across all academic disciplines is flourishing at the University of Colorado Colorado Springs. Our continued growth, evidenced by record-breaking enrollment and expanding campus infrastructure continues to fuel our potential for further increases in funding and faculty participation in our research enterprise. Despite prevailing economic concerns around the globe, these are exciting times at UCCS.
We understand that research takes many forms; we value what occurs within the walls of a laboratory, in the classroom, and in the field. This inclusive approach is woven into the fabric of UCCS' culture and contributes to our recognition as an outstanding teaching institution and to our status as a premier comprehensive regional research university".
- Michael Larson, PhD - El Pomar Endowed Chair of Engineering & Innovation
Learn more about current projects and research highlights from the Office of Research and Innovation
As a graduate student at UCCS, you have the opportunity to be a part of this ground-breaking research. Please visit the following websites to learn about current research being done across the university.
- Aging Center
- Biofrontiers Institute
- Center for Laser, Energy, and Exploration Research (CLEER)
- Computer Science Research Projects and Facilities
- Cyber Research Facility
- Department of Geography and Environmental Studies Research Labs
- Exploration and Space Technology Laboratory
- Global Intercultural Research Center (GLINT)
- Physics and Energy Science Research
- Sustainable Energy Collection and Transport Laboratory
- Vision and Security Technology Laboratory
You can also visit specific faculty members' websites to learn more about their research interests, grants and projects.