Have you ever wanted to improve your goal-setting, time management, note-taking, test-taking, critical thinking, oral and written communication skills? Would you like to develop academic persistence strategies and be able to apply them to all of your courses?
In this one-credit hour class, you can:
- Empower yourself to learn
- Navigate University resources
- Network with professors and students
- Develop academic and life skills
- Learn about your Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Gain confidence in your academic abilities
- Connect with your UCCS community
- Develop better study habits
- Master time management
GPS 1110 is open to all students who are interested in achieving their academic best!
Ms. Carrie Arnold
Assistant Director, Gateway Program Seminar