- GPRM 2016 includes two morning sessions and one afternoon session in five session rooms: Heritage B Ballroom, Heritage C Ballroom, Heritage D, Fremont Room, and Hayden Room
- The number of presentations per session varies
- 20 minutes per paper (time includes ~15 min. talk, ~5 min. Q/A)
- Session chairs are responsible for following presentation schedule and enforcing 20 min. max. per speaker
- Session chairs (or a presenter in the session) must furnish a laptop and any specialized (non-standard) equipment, connectors, or cables in order to connect to a PC-ready projector
- PC-ready projectors, standard A/V equipment, and A/V cables provided in presentation rooms
- GPRM 2016 posters will be displayed in the South Prefunction Hallway
- Materials, both textual and visual, should be of professional quality and be clearly legible from a distance of four feet.
- Poster dimensions of 48" in width and 36" in height are recommended. Neither dimension should exceed 48".
- Text should be limited to brief statements
- Posters are exhibited for informal browsing with opportunities for discussion with authors
- 4' x 6' sheets of 3/4" black foam core set into display islands, and mounting hardware (pins, binder clips) are provided for mounting / presenting posters
- Poster or paper presenters with special needs should contact Brandon Vogt (firstname.lastname@example.org).