Conference held at the Antlers Hotel, Downtown Colorado Springs
THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL CONFERENCE!
Friday field trips, Saturday sessions
- Friday evening social at Pioneers Museum
- AAG Past President Sarah Bednarz to give Keynote 'Survival in a Time of Disruption'
- Field trips
- Urban historical geographies of Colorado Springs
- Fire and flood: Assessing the aftermath of the 2012 Waldo Canyon fire
- What does an award-winning sustainability campus look like?
- Saturday awards dinner (at Mining Exchange Platinum Room) included with registration
- Student paper and poster competitions, including GeoBowl
- NEW IN 2016: $1000 AAG Council Award for best graduate student paper
- Special sessions:
- Sonic Landscapes - New Approaches to Sound and Music through Environmental and Geographical Investigation
- Meteorology - Terrain Rules
- Global Migration
- Conference overlaps with NACIS 2016
- Explore the beautiful Pikes Peak region
OrganizersFaculty, staff and students of the
Department of Geography and Environmental Studies
University of Colorado Colorado Springs
Questions? Contact Brandon Vogt (email@example.com)