Areas of Interest
- Net Energy Analysis
- Life-cycle Assessment
- Renewable & Unconventional Energy Resources
- Network Modeling
- Spatial Econometrics
- ABD, Geography, Northern Illinois University, 2016
- MS, Information Systems, Northern Illinois University, 2012
- MBA, International Finance, North Central College, 2008
- BS, International Finance, University of Central Florida, 2003
- Introduction to GIS (GES 4050/5050)
- Internet GIS (GES 4120/5120)
- Moeller, D., Murphy, D. 2017. Comments on EROI Analysis: Reconciling boundary and methodological issues, Biophysical Economics and Resource Quality, (In Press).
- Moeller, D., Sieverding, H.L, Stone, J.L. 2017. Comparative Farm-gate Life Cycle Assessment of Oilseed Feedstocks in the Northern Great Plains, Biophysical Economics and Resource Quality, (In review).
- Murphy, D., Carbajales-Dale, M., Moeller, D. 2016. Comparing Apples to Apples: Why the Net Energy Analysis community needs to adopt the LCA framework, Energies, 9(11), 917.
- Moeller, D., and Murphy, D. 2016. Net Energy Analysis of Gas Production from the Marcellus Shale. Biophysical Economics and Resource Quality, 1(1), 1-13.
- James, R.D., and Moeller, D. 2013. Income Convergence, Product Cycles, and Space: Exploring how wages influence growth in the spatial economy. The Industrial Geographer, 10, 1-29.
Volunteer and Service
- International Society for Biophysical Economics (ISBPE)
- Gamma Theta Upsilon Geographic Honor Society Member