Using iClickers in the Classroom
The classrooms listed below are equipped with receivers that support all versions of the i>clicker. Students may use either the original i>clicker, the i>clicker+, or i>clicker Cloud which uses Android or iOS mobile devices or laptops.
New to iClicker? Download the latest software for the fall 2017 semester right here!
- UCCS iClicker Classic - PC software - version 7.14 (BLACKBOARD ONLY)
- UCCS iClicker Classic - Mac software - version 7.14 (NOT for OS SIERRA users, contact email@example.com for additional assistance) (BLACKBOARD ONLY)
- Using iClicker in Canvas?
- iClicker Cloud - Single Grade Center Column Setup
- iClicker Cloud - Multiple Session Grade Center Column Setup
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.
Note: you will need to extract the software package to your USB flash drive. Follow the directions in this tutorial if you are not sure of the process.
If you need help with this, we are always available to assist in this setup.
Already have the software? Follow these simple directions to update.
Integrate i>clicker into Blackboard
- Instructor Guide - updated July 2017
- Students will register i>clicker remotes in Blackboard in any course (Tools/i>clicker Registration)
- Synchronize your class roster
Classrooms and Labs with i>clicker Receivers Installed
Osborne Center for
Science & Engineering
Last updated February 11, 2018