International Students

Students who are non-US citizens or non-residents, are not eligible for federal and/or state financial aid. However, there are internal and external scholarships available to students, as well as loan options for financing your education.  Our financial aid office counselors can provide you with information on these opportunities so you can make personalized decisions about what types of support are right for you.

Federal and/or state financial aid is not available for international students; however, there are some other resources that may be helpful:

  1. Check with the undergraduate/graduate department to which you have been accepted or are applying to determine if there are any fellowships, assistantships, or graduate grants available.
  2. Check the following websites for resources for international students:
  3. A number of private education loans are available to international students who can provide a co-signer who is either a U.S. citizen or a U.S. permanent resident. To review how to apply for a private educational loan, please visit our website.
  4. Check the Scholarship page for resources that might apply. Merit-based scholarships that do not require Colorado state residency should be available to international students. Read the fine print to determine if you qualify.
  5. Student Employment options