Financial Aid

Eligibility Information

Education Abroad Students

The Office of International Affairs offers a variety of faculty-led, exchange, direct enrollment, and affiliate education abroad programs each semester.


UCCS has many financial aid options for DACA/ASSETS students. If you are a DACA/ASSET student in need of financial assistance, continue to this page.

Extended Studies Students

As a UCCS student, you have the opportunity to enroll in Extended Studies courses that may offer you more flexible means to obtaining your education, such as on-line courses.

Graduate Students

UCCS offers a variety of federal, state, and private financial aid programs to assist students who would benefit from post-graduate education but need financial assistance. Such students are encouraged to apply for aid.

International Students

Federal and/or state financial aid is not available for international students; however, there are some other resources that may be helpful

Military Students

Veterans benefits of any kind are tax-exempt and do not need to be reported to the IRS, but veterans benefits are considered in the need-based financial aid process and must be reported on your FAFSA.