Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov
- UCCS’s School Code is 004509.
- The FAFSA must be processed by March 1st to be considered for a Priority Packaging Plan.
Apply for UCCS Scholarships!
- The deadline for most scholarships is March 1st. See the UCCS Scholarship website for more information.
UCCS will review your FAFSA to determine if additional information is needed to complete your financial aid file
- UCCS will contact you via email if any additional information is needed. Go to myUCCS portal and navigate to the Student Center and review your To Do List.
- Your eligibility will be based on your program, residency status, Cost of Attendance (COA), Expected Family Contribution (EFC), and funding availability. You will not be awarded unless your financial aid file is complete and, if you are a new student, you have been admitted to UCCS.
Receive Award Notification
- Newly admitted freshmen and transfer students will be mailed starting mid-March.
- Continuing UCCS students will be viewable through the myUCCS Portal starting in early June.
- Students starting Spring 2018 will be viewable through the myUCCS Portal starting mid-December.
Aid will be disbursed to your UCCS student account up to 10 days prior to the beginning of each term
- Awards will be disbursed (released) based on the number of credits enrolled, a complete financial aid file, and meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements.