AWARDED TO JE DUNN
Project No. 17-001
- Remodel of the existing TRW building for the National Cybersecurity Center
Project Design Documents
- Request for Proposals
- Prequalification Evaluation Form
- Oral Interview Evaluation Form
- Interview Ranking Matrix
- Acknowledge and Attestation Forms
- Certification and Affidavit Regarding Unauthorized Immigrants (UI-1)
- Cost Proposal Form
- Sample CM/GC Agreement
Mandatory Pre-Submittal Meeting: Thursday, 28 July 2016 @ 9:30 AM MST
- Meeting will be held at the TRW building located at: 3650 N. Nevada Ave., Colorado Springs, CO.
- Firms in attendance must sign the meeting attendance register to be eligible to submit for this project.
- Meeting sign-in register will be posted here after the meeting.
Written Questions by Contractors Due: Wednesday, 03 August 2016 by 4:00 PM MST
- Submit questions via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Addendum 01 - Answers to Questions < POSTED 04 AUG 2016
- Addendum 02 - Revisions to Project Manual and Drawings < POSTED 26 AUG 2016
Submittals Due (Prequalification - Step I): Friday, 19 August 2016 by 4:00 PM MST
- Submittals are to be electronic, in PDF format ONLY.
Short-list for Interviews:
- Bryan Construction
- JE Dunn Construction
Oral Interviews: Week of 12 September 2016.
- Final selection will be announced: Friday, 16 September 2016 @ 5:00PM MST.
- Submit sealed bid materials to:
University of Colorado Colorado Springs
1420 Austin Bluffs Parkway
Campus Services Building, Room 204
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Last Reviewed 31 AUG 2017 WR