HYBL Commissioning RFQ has been awarded to: Group 14 Engineering
Project No. 17-006
- RFQ for Commissioning services for the Sports Medicine and Performance Center project.
Project Design Documents
- RFQ for Architectural/Engineering/Consulting Services
- Sample Agreement SC 5.3 Consultant Agreement
- Certification and Affidavit Regarding Unauthorized Immigrants (UI-1)
- University Insurance Requirements Attachment B
- Sample Certificate of Liability Insurance
Mandatory Pre-Submittal Conference: Monday, 12 MAR 2018 @ 10:00 AM MST
- Pre-Submittal Conference will be held in Conference Room 204 of Campus Services Building (CSB) on the Second Floor - please refer to the UCCS Campus Map for building locations. http://map.uccs.edu/
- Register of Firms Attending - Sign in Sheet << POSTED 12 MAR 2018
Questions Due: Friday, 16 MAR 2018 by 5:00 PM MST
- Submit questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Responses to questions will be posted here by Monday, 19 MAR 2018
- HYBL- Commissioning - Addendum #1 REV 3-20-18 <<POSTED 20 MAR 2018
- SC 5.3 Consultant Agreement - Rev 07-2017 <<POSTED 20 MAR 2018
- Program Plan - 5-8-17 FINAL <<POSTED 20 MAR 2018
RFQ Submittals Due: Friday, 23 MAR 2018 by 5:00 PM MST
- Submit electronic materials to: email@example.com.
- Please limit RFQ submittals to 20 pages.
- Interview short list includes three firms:
- Engineering Economics, Inc.
- Group 14 Engineering, Inc.
Last Updated - 23 APR 2018 - DL