Project Awarded to: Trane and Setpoint Systems
Project Name: Direct Digital Controls (DDC) - 5 Year Non-Compete Agreement
- The University of Colorado Colorado Springs is requesting proposals from Dedicated Control Contractor (DDC) firms for the selection of up to two (2) firms who will be awarded a five (5) year Non-Compete agreement for providing new construction and renovation project DDC systems for the duration of this agreement. These firms will also negotiate with UCCS for Technical Support and Services Agreement (TSA).
Project Design Documents
- Information for Submitters RFQ
- UI-1 Certification and Affidavit Regarding Unauthorized Immigrants
- Campus Map
Mandatory Pre-Submittal Meeting: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 1:30PM-2:30PM MST
Meeting Location: Campus Services Building Room 204
- Please refer to the UCCS Campus Map at http://www.uccs.edu/map/ for building locations
- Mandatory Pre-Submittal Meeting January 30, 2019 Sign-In Sheet
- Written Questions DUE February 8, 2019 5PM MST
- Answers Addendum - POSTED BY February 15, 2019 5PM MST
Submittals Due: Friday, 1 March 2019 @5:00 PM MST
Submittals will be received from Pre-Qualified General Contractors Standing Order Contractors, at UCCS, until 5:00 pm local time, Friday, March 1, 2019, for the furnishing of labor, materials, and equipment for the remodel described as: Direct Digital Controls Project.
Electronic Submittals shall be submitted by email to: University of Colorado Springs, attn: Amy Wanek, firstname.lastname@example.org
All submittals shall be a maximum of 45 pages, inclusive of resumes, cover pages, etc. and include the items listed under SUBMITTAL REQUIREMENTS in the Information for Submitters document.
Any submittal received after this date and time will not be accepted.
ORAL INTERVIEWS will be conducted on Monday, March 18, 2019 9AM-NOON MST
Announcement of Selection: by Monday, April 1, 2019
Last Reviewed: 14 FEB 2019 BAC
Direct Digital Controls (DDC) - 5 year Non-Compete Agreement