Candidates may be any full-time faculty members at UCCS. Candidates must excel in two or more of the following areas:
- Teaching, including to commitment to working with students outside the classroom
- Research or creative work
- Service to the University and/or the community
Anyone may nominate the candidate; self-nominations are accepted. Supporting materials should include the following:
- A letter of nomination
- A narrative (double-spaced, 1000-word maximum), written by the candidate, focusing on the two areas of excellence
- The nominee's curriculum vitae
- Letters of recommendation
- If teaching is one of the areas of emphasis, FCQs and summaries from the past three academic years
- Other information that would be helpful to the committee in making its decision
Supporting materials should be assembled as a package and delivered to David Anderson, Chair, Campus Awards Committee, CENT 241. (See also Tips for Preparing Award Nominations)
Friday, March 9, 2018
The winner of the Chancellor's Award will receive a custom-made freestanding sculptured award, a medallion, and $500 (less taxes). The award will be presented at the Campus Awards Ceremony.
Funding for the Chancellor's Award is provided by the Chancellor.
Questions? Contact: David Anderson, Chair of the Faculty Awards Committee