Candidates may be any full-time faculty members at UCCS. Candidates must excel in two or more of the following areas:
- Teaching, including to commitment to working with students outside the classroom
- Research, scholarly, or creative work
- Service to the University and/or the community
Anyone may nominate the candidate; self-nominations are accepted. Supporting materials should include the following:
- A letter of nomination
- A narrative (double-spaced, 1000-word maximum), written by the candidate, focusing on the two areas of excellence
- The nominee's curriculum vitae
- Letters of recommendation
- If teaching is one of the areas of emphasis, FCQ summaries from the past three academic years
- Other information that would be helpful to the committee in making its decision
July 24, 2020
The winner of the Chancellor's Award will receive a custom-made freestanding sculptured award, a medallion, and $500 (less taxes). The award will be presented at the Campus Awards Ceremony.
Funding for the Chancellor's Award is provided by the Chancellor.
Questions? Contact: David Anderson, Chair of the Faculty Awards Committee