Cragmor Hall UCCS


Means any adverse action threatened or taken against a person because an individual has filed, supported or provided information in connection with a complaint of sexual misconduct, including but not limited to direct and indirect intimidation, threats and harassment. An “adverse action” is any conduct or action that would dissuade a reasonable person from reporting an allegation of sexual misconduct or participating in an investigation of sexual misconduct.

To submit a report right now, click here

To report a crime, or if you are in danger, contact UCCS Public Safety at (719) 255-3111.

To report a matter to UCCS, contact the Interim Title IX Coordinator, James Duvall, at (719) 255-3525.

To talk confidentially without reporting, contact the UCCS Gallogly Recreation and Wellness Center at (719) 255-4444.

To report a student in crisis, contact the Office of the Dean of Students at (719) 255-3091.

To access off-campus community resources, contact TESSA at (719) 633-1462.

To get a Sexual Assault Nurse Exam (SANE), visit the Memorial Hospital at 1400 E. Boulder St. You can get a SANE without filing a police report.