Skip to main content
- Core lower-division courses are offered every term (specifically, this includes ECON 1010 and ECON 2020).
- ECON 3010: Intermediate Microeconomic Theory will generally be offered every term.
- Starting Spring 2016, ECON 3020: Intermediate Macroeconomic Theory will be offered every term.
- Advanced courses (ECON 4010, ECON 4020, and ECON 4810) are scheduled to be offered every third term (with at least one offered each term).
- Other courses are intended to be offered on an every third-term rotation.
- Scheduling conflicts, faculty sabbaticals, etc. may preclude the scheduling plan from being followed. Students are encouraged to direct scheduling questions and concerns to the head of the department.