The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs is a Cadence University Program Member. All Cadence tools are available for use by faculty, staff, and students affiliated with the University for use on academic research projects only and class work. This web page provides information on how software donated from Cadence Design Systems is used by the faculty and students of the ECE department.
- ECE 4220/5220 Analog IC Design
- ECE 4270/5270 RFIC Design
- ECE 4340/5430 VLSI Circuit Design I
- ECE 4260/5260 Mixed Signal design
- ECE 4242/5242 Advanced Digital Design Methodology
Web page and software currently maintained by EAS-IT
Last Modified: October 7th, 2017.
Cadence is a registered trademark of Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
2655 Seely Avenue
San Jose, CA 95134