The College of Engineering and Applied Science offers an online Graduate Certificate in Engineering Management to qualified students. The certificate program is a practical and convenient way for engineers and technical professionals to build on their technical education foundation.
The four-course 12 credit hour certificate can typically be completed in less than two years and provides directly applicable knowledge, skills, and capabilities. Certificate is officially noted on the student's transcript. In most cases, should the student choose to continue on to the Master of Engineering Engineering Management degree program, the courses can be applied towards that degree plan.
All courses are available exclusively online, allowing the student to complete the certificate completely via distance.
- Bachelor of Science in engineering or a closely related science discipline
- Overall undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better
- Undergraduate coursework in Engineering Economics
- Undergraduate coursework in Statistics
- Two or more years of experience in industrial, civil, or government engineering or technical professional positions
- EMGT 5010 Introduction to the Systems Perspective
- EMGT 5020 Finance and Accounting for Engineering Managers
- EMGT 5050 Engineering Project Management
- EMGT 5510 Leadership for Engineers
A grade of B or better in each course must be achieved. Certificate courses must be completed within two (2) years from start of courses.
For more information on the Certificate or application procedures contact us at email@example.com.