Once you’ve been admitted to UCCS, attended an Orientation and registered for classes, follow the steps below to discuss accommodations and register with the Disability Services:
|1420 Austin Bluffs Parkway Colorado Springs, CO 80918||
- Complete your Application for Accommodations.
- Provide documentation of your disability. It is helpful to have your documentation before meeting with Disability Services.
- Schedule an Intake Interview.
- Meet with Disability Service for an Intake interview - This meeting provides the opportunity for our staff to understand the student's disability experience. This meeting will help determine potential accommodations that will provide access in the academic environment.
- Meet with professors to provide a Faculty Accommodation Letter - We recommend that students meet with each instructor privately to ensure confidentiality. Accommodations start once the Faculty Accommodation Letter has been provided to faculty.
Faculty Accommodation Letters will be sent to students electronically at the beginning of each semester. If you are requesting changes or would like to review your accommodations, please schedule an appointment with a Disability Services Coordinator.