Skip to main content
- Provide the Faculty Accommodation Letter to instructors and discuss testing accommodations.
- Prior to test date, students must Raise a Hand in Starfish to notify instructor of request to take exam with Disability Services.
- Students must schedule a Test Appointment with Disability Services at least 24 hours in advance.
- Tests must be taken at the same date/time that the class meets. Exceptions are evening classes, back to back classes or prior special permission from the instructor
- Students have the responsibility to follow the University Academic Honor Code while testing.
- All materials, including cell phones or electronic devices are not allowed in the testing room.
- Complete the Testing Center Form and provide to Disability Services.
- Deliver tests to Disability Services when DS is providing test accommodations and proctoring the test. Tests may be delivered in one of the following three ways:
- E-mail the test to Disability Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax the test to Disability Services to 719-255-3195
- Drop off to Main Hall 105
- Professors have the responsibility to provide clear proctoring instructions and any information they plan to provide their class, including handouts, graphs, equations, extra credit, etc.