The Lodge and Roaring Fork Dining Halls have allergen-free stations with a selection of entrees and sides that are free of the top 8 allergens. Typically the entrees in these stations are also vegan or vegetarian. There are also gluten-free breads and desserts, and Lactaid and non-dairy milk options available at the station.
If you don't see something, please speak to one of our residential management staff to see if we can source the item or develop specialized recipes.
DHS has online menus and nutrition information for Roaring Fork, The Lodge, Café 65, and Clyde’s. Allergen and food preference filters can be checked to create a menu that is suitable for any dietary needs.
Food, Health, and Nutrition Website Links
Information contained in these websites is for educational purposes only and should not be considered medical, nutritional, or other professional advice. Medical advice should only be obtained from a licensed medical professional. DHS does not endorse any of the information provided in the links. When using any information found on the internet caution is recommended.
Dietitian services are available at the Student Health Center: //https://www.uccs.edu/recwellness/nutrition
- The Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network http://www.foodallergy.org
- Gateway to Asthma, Allergy, and Intolerance Information on the Web www.allallergy.net
- Eating Disorders Awareness and Prevention Inc. http://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/
- Anorexia Nervosa and Related Eating Disorders, Inc. http://www.anad.org
- Lactose Web Links http://lactoseintolerant.org/
Vegetarian and Vegan Information
- The Vegetarian Resource Group http://www.vrg.org
- Vegetarian Times http://www.vegetariantimes.com
- Vegan Society http://www.vegansociety.com
- Vegetarian Practice Group www.vegetariannutrition.net