UCCS Master’s Degrees
With 24 Master’s degrees, each with diverse areas of emphasis, options are endless for those looking to push their career options to new heights. Our degrees are housed within our six award-winning schools and colleges, and are supported by the UCCS Graduate School.
DISCOVER OUR DEGREES
Faculty members with real experience in the industry of nursing, among other health sciences, continue to make the Beth-El College renowned for academic excellence.
Department of Nursing
Department of Health Sciences
With a mix of published and extremely experienced faculty behind you, you’ll achieve your dreams in the fields of business, marketing, sport management and more.
Demand has never been higher for teachers, or education professionals, in Colorado. Diverse program offerings through the College of Education allow future teachers like yourself to get into the field and begin making an impact.
- Counseling and Human Services (MA):
- Counseling and Leadership (Air Force Officer Command)
- Curriculum and Instruction (MA)
- Curriculum and Instruction: Literacy (MA)
- Leadership (MA) with concentrations in:
- Science Education (MA)
- Science Teaching (MSc)
- Special Education (MA)
A rich history of success led the College of Engineering and Applied Science to branch out and offer new and innovative programs that are driving change across dozens of industries
- Computer Science (MS)
- Computer Science: Games & Media Integration (MS)
- Electrical Engineering (MS)
- Information Assurance (ME)
- Engineering Management (ME), Online
- Mechanical Engineering (MS)
- Software Engineering (ME)
- Space Operations (ME), Online only
- Systems Engineering (ME), Online only
- Energy Engineering (ME), Online only
The College of Letters, Arts and Sciences is home to studies in the humanities, natural sciences, and social sciences. It’s also home to more than half of the students at UCCS.
- Applied Geography (MA)
- Applied Mathematics
- Biochemistry (MSc)
- Biology (MSc): Ecology & Evolution, Molecular & Cellular
- Chemistry (MSc)
- Communication (MA)
- History (MA)
- Mathematics (MSc)
- Physics (MSc)
- Psychology: Clinical or Psychological Science (MA)
- Sociology (MA)
- Sociology and Public Administration Dual Degree (MA/MPA)
Today’s students like yourself are tomorrow’s leaders, and the School of Public Affairs is where you will learn how to lead.