The Colorado Springs Undergraduate Research Forum (CSURF) is held in conjunction with the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, the United States Air Force Academy and Colorado College. The event gives undergraduate students from all three institutions the opportunity to present their research and creative work in a formal academic setting and receive feedback from scholars and peers across the disciplines. The CSURF also helps students polish the skills involved in formal academic presentations, job interviews, or continuing education through graduate/professional study.
Students who choose to participate in a poster session will be required to create a full-size (36 inches high x 48 inches wide) poster detailing their research. Posters will be placed in an open forum for roughly 1 hour during the event (typically there are 2-3 separate poster sessions during the Forum). During the hour long time slot, students will stand next to their poster and answer questions from other students and faculty members in attendance.
- CC campus contact for the 2018 CSURF:
- Christina Rader, Asst. Prof. Dept. of Economics and Business
- Location: Palmer Hall 101B
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- USAFA campus contact for the 2018 CSURF:
- Lt Col David C. Morris
- Phone: 719-333-6025
- Email: email@example.com
- UCCS campus contact for the 2018 CSURF:
- Margie Oldham, Director of Community Relations College of LAS
- Phone:(719) 255-4552 - Fax:(719) 255-4200
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org