- Udacity/Google: Explore and learn the world of tech from your iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. They offer many nanodegree programs such as Intro to Programming, Machine Language Programming to IOS App Development and many more.
- Hopscotch: Learning to code? You've come to the right place! This award-winning app lets you make your own games and publish them instantly for anyone to play. Use our super easy-to-follow videos to make games like Angry Birds, create pixel art, or build something brand new.
- Lightbot offers an easy way for kids to learn concepts like loops, if-then statements, and the like without typing or coding. App available for Iphone, iPad, Android and Kindle for Junior Programming Puzzles - ages 4-8, in addition Windows and Mac based for Programming Puzzles for ages 9+.
- Codea for iPad lets you create games and simulations - or just about any visual idea you have. Turn your thoughts into interactive creations that make use of iPad features like Multi-Touch and the accelerometer.
- Tickle: Learn to program LEGO, Star Wars BB-8, Arduino, drones, robots, connected toys, and smart home devices, all wirelessly. Tickle is the only platform that connects all your devices together so that they can interact with each other! Tickle is easy to learn, yet incredibly powerful. Peek under the hood to see your code in Swift 3.0, the world's fastest growing programming language!
- Code Monkey is a fun and educational game environment where students learn to code in a real programming language, no previous experience needed.
- Made with Code (Google) is a community that allows girls to share projects and ideas. Girls start out with a love of science and technology, but lose it somewhere along the way. Let's help encourage that passion.
- Cargo-Bot: Over one million people have enjoyed Cargo-Bot! The puzzle game that challenges your brain and helps you learn programming concepts.