Christine Izuakor, PhD in Security Graduate 2016
- Last year I spoke at conferences in Berlin, Toronto, DC and a few cyber conference around Chicago. I also delivered my first cyber security conference keynote and received stellar reviews. This year I'll be speaking at numerous international conference including RSA 2018 and Aviation Americas.
- Passed the CISM certification.
- Received 2 promotions within United Airlines and now manage the Global Security Strategy and Awareness Program.
- Named to the 2017 Chicago Tech 50 list by Business Crains, a list of influencers watching the technology scene.
- Received Emerging Cyber Security Professional Award at ICSIC in Canada.
- Began part-time adjunct faculty position at Robert Morris University teaching graduate level security courses.
Anthony Ayodele, PhD in Security, Summer 2016
- Current adjunct professor at University of Maryland University College (UMUC)