The faculty of the UCCS Security specialty are involved with research programs in video surveillance and monitoring, biometrics, sensor and image processing, network security, intrusion detection, dependability and reliability in distributed systems, cryptographic algorithms and protocols, bioinformatics, space security, secure policy and management, risk analysis, and the integration of security techniques into specific applications. Many security related research projects are conducted at the following:
- Vision And Security Technology Lab (VAST)
- Network Security Lab (NetS)
- Center for Homeland Security (CHS)
- Distributed, Sustainable and Cloud Computing Lab (DISCO)
- Language, Information and Computation Lab (LINC)
For additional information, please contact the Computer Science Department.