You will need the following:
- A Bachelor of Science or a Bachelor of Arts degree in mathematics, computer science, engineering, or information systems.
- An overall undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0; awarded within the past five years) or minimum 148 GRE (new grading scale), quantitative portion. Applicants with a grade point average of less than 3.0 or awarded more than five years ago may be admitted on a case-by-case basis. Applicants with a grade point average between 2.75 and 3.0 awarded within the past five years may be admitted provisionally.
- It is recommended that the applicant have two years experience with commercial, industrial or government software development or maintenance.
- A concise statement of experience and career goals.
- A completed online application, including all required supporting documentation.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- International Applicants: All of the above items plus:
- GRE Score of 148 or higher is required.
- TOEFL or ILETS of 6.5 or higher is required for English Proficiency. If a student has completed a degree in the US, this requirement may be waived.
- Course by Course Evaluation is required https://www.wes.org or https://www.naces.org
- Knowledge of a modern programming language, e.g., Pascal, Java, or C++
- CS 1450 Data Structures and Algorithms
- Math 2150 Discrete Mathematics
- CS 3300 Software Engineering
Note: Some of these courses may have prerequisites, and any comparable course from another approved university will suffice.
For application information: How To Apply