- Graduates of the MEIA program become experts in methods, techniques, and tools used in Information Assurance..
- Graduates of the MEIA program serve as chief security officers for organizations.
- Graduates of the MEIAprogram practice lifelong learning and keep themselves up to date with emerging Security Engineering knowledge.
- Graduates of the MEIA program contribute to Cyber Security Journals and Conferences.
- Students should know the proven principles/techniques/tools, current standards, and best practices of Information Assurance.
- Students can perform independent research in the area of Information Assurance.
- Students can build a secure networked system and setup/enforce security policies.
- Students can perform risk analysis and penetration testing of a networked system.
- Students has developed effective communication skills and professionalism.