Clyde's is located on the first floor of the University Center and offers pub style fare.
Sanatorium Grounds (UCCS Coffee Shop)
The UCCS coffee shop is located on the second floor of the University center. Their a grab-n-go lunch menu features sandwiches and wraps.
University Village Restaurants
University Village (located at 5246 N Nevada Ave) offers many dining options and it's only 5 minutes from campus. Restaurants found there include:
- BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse - Deep dish pizzas, sandwiches, pastas, steaks, and ribs
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - Made-to-order quality Mexican food
- Noodles & Company-Noodles, pastas, salads, soups or sandwiches
- Panera Bread - Bakery café serving breads, soups, salads, and sandwiches
- Smashburger - Great-tasting burgers, fries, chicken sandwiches, and salads
- Which Which - More than 50 varieties of customizable sandwiches
- Bonefish Grill - Specializes in fresh fish
- Hacienda Colorado - Traditional Mexican food recipes with rocky mountain flavors