On Campus Amenities.
More Than You Bargained For.
Want to leave UCCS with more than just good feelings and a binder full of conference notes? Make your time with us an even more memorable occasion by enjoying the full range of our guest services on campus and regional attractions.
Bookstore Get souvenirs and promotional items for your conference, including personalized shirts and caps. Forget an item? See us first! We carry plenty of specialty goods, including sunglasses, umbrellas, and office supplies.
Copy Center Need competitively-priced printing and document services? We're the place to get them! Save on pre-conference shipping costs by sending your meeting materials electronically. We'll happily prepare them for you!
Shipping Service Getting goods to and from your home office is a snap when you use our conference-services staff. Depending on the level of help you want, we can handle everything from simple coordination of the shipping, to on-site packaging, sealing, and delivery of your packages to your preferred international carrier.
THEATREWORKS After the drama of a long conference or special event, what better way to unwind than with an evening of professional theatre presented by the premier acting company in the Pikes Peak Region? Located on our central campus, THEATREWORKS offers bold, innovative productions, ranging from the classics to the experimental.
GOCA Make your event even more thought-provoking than you imagined. Invite your guests and attendees to accompany you to GOCA 1420-the Gallery Of Contemporary Art in Centennial Hall, where you'll see the acclaimed work of professional artists, emerging artists from the region, and special exhibitions featuring the culminating works of our students.
Recreation Center There's no better way to stoke the competitive spirit, build esprit d' corps, or just unwind from a long, hard day with your head in the books than to slip on your body armor and plunge headfirst into a vigorous, pulse-racing workout. So whatever your reason for staying with us, be sure to make exercise a part of your game plan.
Hoops? Weights? Lap tracks? Pools? We've got them all! Along with bike & snow board rentals, an aerobic dance studio and more. The Campus Recreation Center. It's 54,000 square feet of just what the doctor ordered, and it's yours for the using at no additional cost!
Pikes Peak Regional Attractions
The High Points of Your Off-Campus Visit Begin Here...
Colorado Springs Area Attractions
- U.S. Olympic Training Center (4.5 miles from campus)
- Garden of the Gods (6 miles from campus)
- U.S. Air Force Academy(10 miles from campus)
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo (12 miles from campus)
- Seven Falls (12 miles from campus)
- Cave of the Winds (13 miles from campus)
- Pikes Peak Cog Railway (13 miles from campus)
- Pikes Peak Highway (17 miles from campus)
Local and Regional Museums
- American Numismatic Museun (818 N. Cascase Ave, 719-632-2646)
- El Pomar Carriage House Museum (16 Lake Circle Dr, 719-634-7711 ext. 5353)
- Fine Arts Center (30 West Dale St, 719-634-5583)
- McAllister House Museum (423 N. Cascase Ave, 719-635-7925)
- Miramont Castle (9 Capitol Hill Avenue, Manitou Springs, 719-685-1011)
- Peterson Air and Space Museum (Peterson Air Force Base, Bldg. 981, 719-556-4915)
- Pikes Peak Auto Hill Climb Museum (135 Manitou Avenue, Manitou Springs, 719-685-5996)
- Pioneers Museum (215 S. Tejon Street, 719-578-6650)
- ProRodeo Hall of Fame and Museum of the American Cowboy (101 Pro Rodeo Drive, 719-593-8840)
- Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Museum (308 E. Arvada Street, 719-633-6329)
- Space Discovery Store and Jim Irwin Apollo (15 Museum, Chapel Hills Mall, 719-528-5190)
- Third Cavalry Museum, Building (2160 Barkley Road, Fort Carson, 719-526-1368)
- U.S. Figure Skating Hall of Fame (20 First Street, 719-635-5200)
- Ute Pass Historical Society Museum (720 US24, Woodland Park, 719-687-3041)
- Western Museum of Mining and Industry (I-25, Exit 156A, 719-488-0880)