Online Services

We want to make getting help easy, and we realize that some students can't come to campus. Other students may need help at times the Center is closed. We're happy to provide online assistance if students would like this service. Please let us know. You can email Interim Director, Vickie McCoy, at to make requests.

You can email the center at with questions, or call us if you prefer at: 719-255-4770. If you're on campus, stop by the Center and let us know what we can do to help. Columbine Hall, Room #312.