Pam Shockley-Zalabak, Ph.D.
Pamela Shockley-Zalabak is Chancellor Emerita at the University of Colorado Colorado Springs. Her research and teaching focus on organizational communication and the impact of emerging communications technologies on organizations. The author of nine books and numerous articles, Dr. Shockley-Zalabak specializes in large-scale organizational analysis and in assessing relationships among communication, culture, and a variety of evaluative dimensions of organizational life.
Dr. Shockley-Zalabak is the recipient of the University of Colorado's Presidential Service Award, the Chancellor's Award, and the Faculty Thomas Jefferson Award. The focus of her funded research has been development of support structures for at-risk students. She earned bachelors and masters degrees from Oklahoma State University and Ph.D. from the University of Colorado, Boulder.
- Ph.D., University of Colorado, Boulder (Organizational Communication)
- M.A., Oklahoma State University (Communication, Communication Consultancy)
- B.A., Oklahoma State University (Communication, Political Science)
- Advanced Organizational Communication
- Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Emerging Communication Technologies