We post regional job listings on behalf of other institutions for a limited time. Typically these are posts for leadership, counseling and teaching positions. If you have questions or need assistance regarding any listed postings, please contact the point of contact listed in the announcement. Use the links below to explore the opportunities.
Huerfano County School RE-1 is looking to hire for the following positions:
- Building Principal at John Mall High School
- SPED Teacher at Peakview School
- Secondary Math Teacher at Peakview School
- Secondary Language Arts Teacher at Peakview School
- Secondary Science Teacher at Peakview School
- Title 1 Interventionist at Peakview School
- Elementary Teachers at Peakview School: Kindergarten, 3rd Grade, and 5th Grade
- Elementary Teacher at Gardner School
- 7th/8th Grade Teacher at Gardner School
How to Apply for the above positions:
Interested applicants must apply for desired positions through the following website: https://huerfano.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx
We offer summer practicums for homeschool moms and dads throughout Colorado Springs. While the parent(s) are in practicum being refreshed in their journey, we offer a variety of camps based on age for their children to attend. These are great learning camps for kids! We have a few that are in need of camp leaders. The cool thing is that we provide all the training (free) that the leader needs based around the camp leader's schedule.
Requires a one hour training online that is offered at various times of day and on various days of the week. After camp leaders are trained and have passed a background check (that we pay for), candidates will show up to the camp(s) to which they agree. There are three day camps starting at 8:30 for camp leaders and ending at 4. We pay $240/camp worked. All materials are provided . We have camp helpers that work alongside.
Class sizes are small and the days go quickly. A great opportunity for students planning on entering the field of education. Free camp leader training; experience carrying out a three day camp with kids of varying ages (see below) as well as experience working with camp helpers that will only need minimal direction as to how they can best support the camp leader.
Dates, locations and camps available:
- Colorado Springs, May 23-25, Geo Draw (6-8 year olds) or Play Camp (3-5 year olds)
- Denver, June 6-8, Nursery (newborn to 2 years)
- Monument, July 11-13 Nursery (newborn - 2 years)
- Colorado Springs, July 26-28, Nursery (newborn to 2 year olds) or GeoDraw (6-8 year olds)
We appreciate you and your support as we provide a great resource in the Colorado Springs and surrounding areas for prospective early education/elementary education students as well as homeschool families!
You can find out more at: http://www.parentpracticum.com/
Candidates may contact Marion Johnson directly at email@example.com.
POSTED 4/8/2016 11:15 a.m.
Monument Academy is seeking to fill positions in Middle School in Science, Language Arts, Technology, French and Math.
To view the information and application information regarding these positions visit:
POSTED 4/5/2016 4:30 p.m.
POSTED 4/1/2016 10:30 a.m.
POSTED 4/1/2016 10:30 a.m.
Vanguard School of Colorado Springs is looking to hire for the following positions 2016-2017:
- Elementary Classroom Teacher
- Elementary Assistant Teacher
- Biology/Chemistry Teacher
- English Teacher
- History Teacher
- PE Teacher
- Upper Elementary Secondary Mathematics Teacher
- School Nurse
Visit the Vanguard Job Website to apply- https://cmca.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx
POSTED 4/1/2016 10:00 a.m.
Summer Teaching Positions Available: Teach Reading to Students of All Ages This Summer
- Earn more than $6,000 during the summer. Teachers typically earn between $520 and $700 per week while teaching.
- Gain over 500 hours of teacher-training and teaching experience with a variety of age groups.
- Help students of all ages develop their reading skills and ability to become imaginatively absorbed in books.
The Institute of Reading Development is seeking candidates for summer 2016 teaching positions. We seek applicants with an undergraduate degree or higher from any discipline. We provide a paid training program and comprehensive on-going support.
We hire people who:
- Have strong reading skills and read for pleasure
- Are responsible, hardworking, and have good communication and organizational skills
- Will be patient and supportive with students
The Institute teaches developmental reading programs in partnership with the continuing education departments of more than 100 colleges and universities across the United States. Our classes for students of all ages improve their reading skills and teach them to experience absorption in literature.
We invite you to submit an online application and learn more about teaching for the Institute at: http://instituteofreadingdevelopmentteachingjobs.com/
For additional information contact:
POSTED 3/2/2016 9:30 a.m.
Position: LEAD TEACHER PART TIME FIRST CLASS PRESCHOOL
Welcome to a perfect opportunity for a person with a family and/or attending school courses. First Class Preschool is privately owned and operated, with small class ratios in a very warm welcoming environment. The hours are 8:15 am-11:30 am, teaching; and one hour a day paid for preparation time. The children range in age from 2.5- 6 years old. Please look at our website to get a feel for our philosophy and teaching style: www.firstclasspreschool.com
You must be Lead Teacher Qualified per Colorado Rules and Regulations. All employees must have their CPR/First Aide/Universal Precautions Training up to date and have fingerprints completed within the first 30 days of employment.
CONTACT INFORMATION: Nancy Diehl E-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 719-426-8046
POSTED 3/1/2016 9:15 a.m.
First Congregational Church is hiring a part-time (10-20 hours per month) Nursery Attendant to work with babies through toddlers on Sunday mornings and potentially other times through the week. For a job description and application, please contact Candace Datz at email@example.com
POSTED 2/23/2016 10:32 a.m.