How to Apply
Any currently enrolled UCCS undergraduate student may apply to become a Campus Connections mentor. There are no course pre-requisites for Campus Connections, however, in order to become a mentor, students must:
- Commit to attend each week of Campus Connections throughout the entire semester
- Uphold the values and ethics of Campus Connections
- Attend one of the Mandatory Informational Meetings (see schedule), or schedule a time to meet individually with a Campus Connections staff member
- Fill out a Mentor Application and be accepted into the program
- Successfully complete a background check and finger printing (details on this are included in the application packet)
No dates available at this time.
Please contact Molly Cammell for more information at email@example.com.