How to Apply
Any currently enrolled UCCS undergraduate student may apply to become a Campus Connections mentor. There are no course pre-requisites for Campus Connections, however, in order to become a mentor, students must:
- Commit to attend each week of Campus Connections throughout the entire semester
- Uphold the values and ethics of Campus Connections
- Attend one of the Mandatory Informational Meetings (see schedule), or schedule a time to meet individually with a Campus Connections staff member
- Fill out a Mentor Application and be accepted into the program
- Successfully complete a background check and finger printing (details on this are included in the application packet)
Spring 2020 Mentor Applications are due November 15th!
Information Sessions will be every Wednesday from 10/2/2019- 11/13/2019. Stop by Columbine 3010 between 1:30-2:30pm. Individual sessions by appointment.
Please contact Molly Cammell for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.