The UCCS College of Education is accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) and the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP).
The College enrolls undergraduate and graduate students, preparing them to be successful professionals in schools and communities. The administrative structure of the College includes the Dean’s Office, three departments, the Student Resource Office, the Office of Assessment and Accreditation, and the Technology Coordinator.
- Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) UCCS Site
- Colorado Department of Education
- Colorado Commission on Higher Education
- Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs
- Council for Exceptional Children
- Educational Leadership Constituency Council
- North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools