Residence Life and Housing


Housing Cancellation Form

Submit this form if you are cancelling BEFORE moving in, or fully withdrawing from classes AFTER move-in

Petition to Terminate Housing Contract

Submit this information if you have moved in and intend to stay enrolled in classes, but wish to move off campus prior to the end of the academic year

Page Last Reviewed April 8, 2016