T. Rowe Price Fellowship Program - Applications due April 5th 2019!
Take the leap into a new and innovative program where you will build relationships and collaborate with corporate management to benefit from networking, mentoring, and preparation to successfully enter the Colorado Springs workforce.
T. Rowe Price is an asset management firm focused on delivering global investment management excellence and retirement services that investors can rely on—now, and over the long term. Investing in our scholars is another way that we invest in our community. www.troweprice.com
WHAT THE PROGRAM OFFERS:
- $2,000 in education funds: $1,000 to you, and $1,000 to the college of your major
- Networking with T. Rowe Price leaders
- Build a relationship with an experienced T. Rowe Price Mentor to help to prepare you to enter the workforce
- The opportunity to showcase your development with both T. Rowe Price and UCCS stakeholders
1. Fellowships will be awarded to students who display high academic achievement (minimum 3.0 overall GPA/3.25 Major GPA)and complete the application/essay, demonstrating their understanding of core values.
2. To qualify, students must be enrolled as a full-time student in either the College of Business or College of Letters, Arts and Sciences during the fellowship award period (academic year 2019–2020). Students who will be Juniors or Seniors in Fall 2019 are eligible.
3. The students must remain in good academic standing during the award period.
4. The intent of the program is to be a full academic year from August–May. In receiving the fellowship, the participating students agree to engage in required assignments. This is a 10-hour minimum to 20-hour maximum commitment between Fall and Spring semesters.
5. The students must complete required assignments during the fellowship program which include, but are not limited to:
- Participating in the T. Rowe Price mentoring program;
- Attending two UCCS events and two T. Rowe Price events;
- Presenting on Fellowship experience to UCCS faculty and T. Rowe Price management.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
Please email your application to Dana Rodenbaugh at firstname.lastname@example.org, or print the completed form and drop it off at the UCCS Career Center.
For additional questions regarding the program or application, please contact Dana Rodenbaugh in the UCCS Career Center, Cragmor Hall 101 or by calling (719) 255-3340.